When installing industrial lighting systems for production, we need to make sure that we meet the standard lighting workshops.In particular, lighting requirements are also important criteria for factory construction that delivers high production efficiency.See the most accurate and detailed information about the standard design immediately.
1。Overview of standard lighting industry workshop
1.1 Standard Concept Lighting Industry Workshop
Industrial Workshop Lighting Standards are regulatory and technical standards provided by regulators to provide lighting design solutions for workshops.
- By complying with standards, you save energy and achieve the highest work efficiency.
- Each lighting system in the factory must be safe for workers.
1.2 Industrial Workshops under Standard Lighting Regulations
- Vietnam Standard: 7114:2008: A.. It is a standard set of work area lighting, workplace lighting, in terms of light color finish indicators.
- National Technical Regulations: QCVN 09:2013/BXD. Regulation of construction using energy efficiency.
- Lighting fixtures are safe, electric, and environmentally friendly.
- Industrial workshops use high-performance lighting fixtures to meet each lighting space.
- Applying the standards of the lighting industry factory always guarantees the design requirements of the factory.At the same time, finishlighting meets lighting for high efficiency production activities.
2。Scope of standard lighting industry workshop
- Standard set of lighting requirements rules in the factory.Ensure the comfort, sight and health safety of workers during the work process.
- Each workplace must meet different lighting standards.Standards apply to individual lighting designs in each region.
- The factory needs to make sure that the new standard lighting system produces the best quantity and quality products.
See some general manufacturing standard illuminance tables.
|Stt||Area of the factory||Standard average illuminance (Lux)|
|1||Food Production Plant|
|2||Tobacco Manufacturing Plant||500|
- The lighting system in the production area has other standards for rest areas, corridors, rest areas and toilets.
3. Complete set of industrial lighting standards
3.1 Optical environment standards
- The lighting system requires lighting in all spaces, the work position in the factory.
- The lighting system should ensure glare and anti-glare for workers.This is because it affects product productivity and quality when glare makes visibility uncomfortable.
- In each workshop you don't have to illuminate the phenomenon of workers' balls or hidden machines.
- The bright color of the standard color temperature is suitable for each working environment and conditions when produced.
- Lighting systems should not have flickering phenomena that affect the sight of workers.
- Design a standard lighting system from scratch to limit maintenance and repair.When curing or repairing lighting, it affects the manufacturing activity of the factory.
3.2 Indoor lighting standards
- The lighting in the house should make sure that it responds to human health and life and safety activities.Regulatory documents include:
QCVN + National Technology Regulation 09:2013/BXD;
+ Vietnamese Standard TCVN 7114-1:2012
+ Vietnam Construction Standard QCXDVN 05:2008/BXD
+ Ministry of Health QD/BYT 3733/2002 decision
- See standard indoor lighting tables.
|Illuminance (Lax)||Uniform||CRI Index (RA)||Power density (W/m2)||Glare Limit|
|1||Living room||≤ 300||0.7||≤ 80||≤ 13||Nineteen.|
|2||Bedroom||≤ 100||No need||≤ 80||≤ 8||No need|
|3||Kitchen and dining room||≤ 500||No need||≤ 80||≤ 13||22|
|4||Stairs, balcony, hallway||≤ 100||0.5||≤ 70||≤ 7||No need|
|5||Underground||≤ 75||No need||≤ 70||No need||No need|
- Based on the above standards, it is possible to evaluate the pros and cons of the current lighting system.From there, you give the space a new lighting design.
3.3 Standard Lighting Workshop
- Each space, work position will have different requirements for the illuminance of light.In particular, in the driving place, product manufacturing and quality control require high lighting.
- Illuminance standards affect factory production and product quality.
- For example, the light light of the product inspection area must be at least 500lux.Production area, work must be illuminated from 300lux.In areas such as warehouses, the average lighting in a common area is 100lux – 200lux.
3.4 CRI Color Bounce Standard
One of the key factors in lighting standards in industrial factories is the completion index.This is an indicator of bright color brightness when projected onto the work area.
- The higher the finish color, the more realistic the light color will be.
- The scale of the color completion index is 1 to 100 (Ra).
- As with illuminance, you will have different color indexes depending on the area of the factory.Important positions such as production and inspection are in high demand and the index ends at 80-100Ra.
- High demand light areas will usually have the completion of 20-40Ra colors depending on the type of LED installation.
3.5 Brightness distribution, brightness as standard
- The luminance and luminance requirements according to the standards depend on each workplace and the area of the workshop.
- A reference panel for workshop illuminance and brightness standards to help companies figure out the appropriate optical power distribution system.
|Stt||Lighting area||Quality lighting standards|
|Illuminance (Lax)||Minimum Color Completion Index (RA)||Glare coefficient limit|
|1||Kho||≤ 100||≤ 60||25|
|2||Inspection area, product classification||≤ 500||≤ 80||Low brightness requirements|
|3||General space of the plant||≤ 200||≤ 80||Don't take into account|
|4||Factory production||≤ 300||≤ 80||Don't take into account|
|5||Sub area: Toilet||≤ 200||≤ 80||25|
3.6 Limiting flashing state to standard
- These flashing phenomena will always cause discomfort or cause eye disease to workers.
- This also affects production activity and reduces product quality and yield.
- Therefore, companies need to use high quality LEDs in lighting systems to ensure that there is no flashing phenomenon.
- Check the power supply to make sure that the source of quality helps prevent this behavior.
4. Calculation method in accordance with lighting standards in industrial factories
4.1 Method of calculation by KSD using coefficients
- When designing lighting for industrial workshops, you cannot ignore the calculation method using KSD.
- The calculation factor using KSD is used for factories with a lighting area greater than 10m2.
- This is a way to use the wall reflector indicator in the light that uses the calculation.
- How to calculate the light coefficient of LED lighting
If you want to determine the light factor of the lamp, you must define the number of criteria for calculation.
- Distance between lights: L (m) notation
- Number of lighting fixtures in lamp ceiling systems
- Installation space area
Preparation and investigation using lax reflexes
Formula for calculating the number of LEDs required for a 10m2 factory:
- N = (E * A)/(F * UF * LLF)
The formula describes the coefficients.
- N: Number of installed light clues
- E: Illuminance coefficient of light on the working position surface
- A: Factory area
- F: Total amount of optics
- UF: Lamp factor used for each installation
- LLF: Mislight Factor
4.2 How to approximate and calculate factory lighting with a tube lamp
- Pipe lamp lighting equipment is a common use device today
- Use the tube lighting calculation method used for room availability.
- Companies simply apply expressions and replace them with their parameters and calculate the number of lights, power, or light coefficients.
- A common formula for a room with capacity and using two tube lamps having 60W (1 lamp 30W).The default luminance coefficient is 100 lux, 60V/220V voltage lamp, and optics are 1230lm.
How to calculate tube lamps, rules and approximate methods:
- Lighting/Workshop Area ≤ 4,
- Width: A
- Height: Cough
- The average area of the lighting room is 2.
- Small room with fixed area ≤ 1
- Dark ceiling reflection coefficient:  = 0.7;
- Neutral painted ceiling reflection coefficient: [ TR = 0.5;
- Reflection coefficient of dark painted walls: [TG = 0.5;
- Reflectance of neutral paint wall coefficient: [TG = 0.3;
K Safety factor:
- K = 1.3 x-ray
- Reflected light reflection k = 1.5
- Mainly when using inline optical contrast k = 1.4
4.3 How to calculate factory lighting by point
- Factory lighting calculation methods are often used in factories with high lighting standards requirements: the manufacture of electronic assemblies,…
In this way, the designer must understand three elements:
- Horizontal Illuminance Eng
- EDD Vertical Surface Lighting Team
- Illuminance of en inclined surface
How each point is calculated
- First, the computer needs to select one fixed point called A.
- The illuminance has a distance from point A to R highlight.
- Use an expression that calculates the distance from the same lighting ratio and calculates the number of lights used for the workshop.
4.4 Almost accurate calculation method
It is the perfect way to scale and plant in small areas.The method of calculating close accuracy is very accurate.
If you follow this method, you need to get two factors.
- The inspection determines the size of the lighting capacity/room in the room.
- Calculates the number of lights illuminated and determines the type of lamp, power supply, and ceiling altitude.
4.5 Calculation method is near the second accuracy
- Enterprise-based tables calculated using 100w/m2 capacity
- Then, you design your lighting system using a second precise lighting design calculation method.
- During the design process, if the illuminance decision matches the lighting factorin the table, you do not need to edit it.
- Correction is required until the illumination of the wrong light is appropriate.
● In five ways to calculate a variety of factory lighting systems, genuine.Businesses can choose the appropriate way to determine the number of lighting, capacity, or emission of lighting in the workshop.
5. How to choose LED lights for standard lighting plants
5.1 Pay attention to the quality of light
- Lighting performance of LED light devices has been improved.The performance of light light is measured in proportion to optics, along with the power consumption it has led to.
- Luminic performance is expressed in lumen/W(LM/W).
- In the factory space, select leDs with light emission performance of 100 to 150lm/W.
- The higher the optical performance of the LED, the greater the light coefficient and the improved power savings.
- Choose LEDs with high luminous performance for good lighting for your business, as well as save on electricity bills.
Low attenuation rate
- In addition to the appropriate light coefficient requirements, companies should also pay attention to the light degradation of LED lights.
- The attenuation of light is a decrease in the light of light after arriving at the lighting life.
- For example, if an LED with a life span of 50,000 hours is lit up to this point and the ad decreases to 10%, the lamp will work fine.However, if the attenuation level is up to 30%, the lamp has a long service life.
- As a result, when attaching LEDs to the lighting system, pay attention to the light attenuation of the lamp and choose high-quality lighting.
Power saving function
- The use of power saving workshop LEDs should always be laid out from any business.
- In today's lighting equipment, LEDs are rated to have two or three times as much excellent power saving capacity as fluorescent lamps, compact lamps and halogen lamps.
- The illuminance is the amount of light projected onto the 1m2 plant.Illuminance is calculated at a split optical level of 1 m2.C
- Lighting systems with reasonable illuminance help improve workforce performance and ensure product quality
- The higher the lighting, the lower the incidence of eye pain in the worker.
5.2 Life expectancy
- The life of a factory lamp is an important factor for companies to save on manufacturing costs.
- Low life lighting workshops will cost more than normal repairs.Therefore, the choice of quality LEDs to ensure the life of the lighting system.
- 50,000 – LED lights with an average life span of 60,000 hours of lighting, less damage will help companies not lose time, money to replace maintenance and maintenance or new systems.
- THE LED HAS A LONGER LIFE SPAN THAN A TRADITIONAL LAMP WITH 8000-10,000 HOURS OF LIGHTING CAPACITY.
5.3 Quality Certificate
- ISO certification by TCVN: 7722-1:2009/IEC60598-1:2008.
- LED light quality in accordance with European standards: CE certification
- Certification rules for standard lighting for RoHs organizations.
After grasping the specified criteria and choosing the appropriate light, the choice of workshop lighting is installed and how to hang the workshop light to suit your space and lighting needs.
5.4 BuyING LEDs at a reputable address
In the LED market, there are many diverse light distribution units of different origins and quality.Denlednhaxuongcaocap.com offers products with excellent quality and diversity of capabilities supported by Vietnamese customers.
- All LED products are standard at Vietnam Quality Standards ISO according to TCVN: 7722-1:2009/IEC60598-1:2008, CE certification, ROHS certification.
- LED Multi-Capacity Workshop Lights 50w, 80w, 120w,.. Each scale and area of the illuminated space.
- Factory LEDs use LED chips, genuine power supplies, and high quality to bring good lighting performance and high durability.
- Technical experts support the calculation of the number of lamps as well as the design of lighting systems suitable for customer factories.
- Professional and reputable service from staff with high qualifications, responsibilities and dedicated advice.
- The factory led the price at competitive prices with promotions and high discount policies for all customers.
A set of industrial lighting standards help companies get rid of design process problems.